Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Top Ten!

I was tagged again for the nth times already...and no fuss about doing it except for the broken links...my bad... Thanks Tack! Here goes:

Food

1 Fresh Green Salad, Fruit Salad with raisins
2 Fried Chicken yung spicy
3 Pizza & Pitted Prunes
4 Baked Macaroni & Lasagna
5 Sisig...yey! But I've got to control bad cholesterol intake
6 Kare kare at La Uya...sheebs puro pampabata...
7 Spicy BBQ & Inasal ni Joel Torre na hindi naman ako nakaka-discount! LOL
8 Hepalog, I cook myself at home para mas malinis....
9 Lays...forever!
10 Sans Rival & Sylvanas...sweet tooth...beware of DM
Films
1 Titanic
2 Bourne Identity
3 Face Off
4 Collateral Chuva...
5 Batman Begins...
6 Meryl Streep's Bridges at Madisson County
7 50 First Dates
8 All Arnie S. , Nicolas Cage, John T., Bruce W. starrer
9 50 First Dates
10 The Knight's Tale
Hunks
1 xempre una si...Bon Jovi
2 2nd si Babyface...
3 Brian McKnight
4 Eric Satie
5 Toto
6 Rihanna
7 Tina Turner
8 Jeff Buckley
9 Jordin Sparks
10 Jim Brickman
Favourite Authors
1 Paolo Coelho
2 Stefanie Meyer
3 Dean Koontz
4 Jude Deveraux
5 Anne Rice
6 Helen Keller
7 Anne Frank
8 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
9 Jack Higgins
10 Sidney Sheldon
Websites
1 Multiply
2 Facebook
3 Yahoomail
4 Gmail
5 Friendster
6 Blogger
7 My Shvoong
8 Wikipedia
9 kcatyarza.com
10 http://www.myownparadigms.blogspot.com/
Hunks
1 Nicolas Cage
2 John Travolta
3 Bruce Willis
4 Bon Jovi
5 Vin Diesel
6 Joe Satriani
7 Hugh Grunt
8 George Clooney
9 Johnny Depp
10 Adam Sandler

Now I'm tagging: everyone listed in my blogroll...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

new blog!!! :D *mwah* *mwah*